Author Topic: Suggestions alot of them  (Read 55 times)

firebird

• In Game Admin
  • Rep+ +2/-0
  • FIREBIRD FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Suggestions alot of them
« on: October 08, 2011, 03:05:46 am »

SUGGESTIONS
Ok well i got a list that i hope that all or most can be done over time :)

-Take away ::pure command and replace with higher exp rates.
-make rare drops 100% on bosses but make them harder and have alot of health
-raise and lower prices on some items EXAMPLE: All barrows(100k-1million)raise to about (5-10m) a piece and take barrows shop out and make sure barrows drops it.
-A new home a unique home unlike all other servers but big enought to fit shops,portals,stalls,banks,alters in (home does not have to be done right away)
-Raise prices of theiving items so people actually want to theive for money.
-vote for reward(10m-20m) for voting on runelocus and rs-ps.org.
-If not get server registered on runelocus to get us more players.
-Slayer point shop and new reward in pk pt shops such as(staff of light,korasi, and overloads,more to come...)
-starter package (10msame) (runes same) (mantas change to 1k) (dragon and rune change 10 of each) (arrows same) (ghostly change to differnt type of robes).
-A differnt place for the god bosses in godwars so they do not have to kill the outside creatures and can go straight to the bosses.
-A item price guide (i am willing to make it and post on forums) for most items.
-That a player can buy 1 item of any choice with there own cash (only 1) to get the economy started, and after awhile it will stop and we will figure a new way for items to circulate.
-Fix the dupe if not already done... and if we catch anyone duping they we be reset and if they do again banned and last time ipbanned(3 warnings) if they ruin the eco first time (auto ipban).
-Nomore free donors unless they help the server alot.
-If a player gets a 99 ingame they get 10-50 free pk pts(depends which skill) for the first while.
-Make some items stronger and some weaker(not a big deal) would help alot examples(dragon claws stronger), (Torva weaker) those were just some we can fix more if you would like.
-This goes with the pk point shop take all the masks out and put in the rare store and add alot of items to replace them.
-Lower pest control points for chaotics to 300-500 instead of 1000 untill more people join same with the other items in it.
-Fix the skilling gear shop so you can actually buy items.
-And i know your already do that one but the webclient on the forums and chat box below.
-K well just an idea not to be done if you dont want to but make people eaither donate for donor or maby apply for on the forums for it requirements for applying(played for atleast 1-2weeks, helped out ingame,welcomed new players,registered on forums for atleast 4-6days voted everyday for the server or as much as possible,and active on forums and ingame) well its just a suggestion(we have to choose wisely).
-Make admins not be able to drop items so eco will not get ruined.
-Differnt name tags for yell and differnt color names and letters in yell.
-Players from before the eco reset that still play after get a special random item of our choice not to good or not to bad.
-A new chat box backround so its not the same ass our banner.
-Get rid of the pk supplies tab maby not sure.
-do like easter events christmas events haloween and so on doesnt have to be big.
-If people report glitches or dupes they will be rewarded with either a item of our choice and if its a dupe free donor.

OK well thats all for now i know its a big list and i hope we can get alot done soon and if we dont get some done its fine it is just suggestions.  ;D

And please only do one at a time instead of half finishing 1 then starting another i will help you with them and finding the info if you need it.

;DGOODLUCK ;D
BE STRONG OR MOVE ALONG

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Inception

• Owner
  • Rep+ +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions alot of them
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 09:32:51 am »
good list fire thanks 8)